Use of the Website:
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, provincial, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the UK or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Our Website may allow you to post, submit, upload, or otherwise make available content, including but not limited to Job Adverts, Business Listings, Events, Digital Banners, and Special Offers, and participate in Quizzes, Opinion Polls, and Competitions (collectively, “User Content”). You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you make available on our Website.
By making any User Content available on our Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that:
- You either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in such User Content, as contemplated under these Terms.
- Neither the User Content, nor your submission, uploading, publishing, or otherwise making available of such User Content, nor our use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
We have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion.
Our Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You acknowledge and agree that our Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality are provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Links to Third-Party Websites:
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not constitute an endorsement by us of the content or services provided by such third-party websites. We have no control over the content or services provided by such third-party websites, and we are not responsible for their availability or accuracy.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability:
We do not warrant that our Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or our Website shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in the United Kingdom.
Modification of Terms:
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our Website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, you must stop using the Website.